Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multinational and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.
Deloitte Digital is a part of our Consulting Practice, in which we focus on digital transformation. By leveraging user-centric thinking, design capabilities, new technologies and cloud solutions, we empower our clients and allow them to rethink how they connect with their customers across every platform, every device and every step of the customer journey. Our approach is to start from the customer or the user needs, convert them into concepts, design tangible prototypes, and finally develop and implement concrete solutions, always keeping in mind the business impact they entail. Organised in Digital Experience and Digital Customer teams, our consultants deliver disruptive innovations, relying on their business and technology knowledge, along with their creative capabilities.
As a Digital Solutions Architect at Deloitte Digital, you’ll be responsible for defining and implementing the technical solutions of our projects. You'll have the chance to work with some of the best Developers, UX Designers and Strategy thinkers in the business, delivering world-class digital solutions for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. You will work alongside our clients and their customers to combine a broad technical expertise with innovative thinking and a strong understanding of what makes businesses and their customers tick. It's the combination of these skills and ways of working that helps us deliver the best digital experiences.
Do you have a large view on digital technology? Do you know what it takes to build an e-commerce platform, integrate it with the backend systems and deliver it to web, mobile and chat interfaces? Could you do the same for a banking application? Do you want to take technology and make it work?
Then you are our next Digital Solutions Architect.
- Work on complex projects within e-commerce, content management, portals and various other platforms. Combine mobile, web, social media and more interfaces into well-working solutions;
- Translate business & functional requirements into enterprise-grade technical architectures;
- Advise and decide on which systems and components to use, how to integrate them and how to keep them running;
- Present and argument your architecture towards the stakeholders;
- Participate in proposals, making workload estimations and defining a technical project approach;
- Work together with colleagues for various disciplines in finding the best solutions for our clients.
- A Bachelor, Master degree or equivalent, combined with post-graduate experience in consulting or industry;
- A level of knowledge equivalent to 5 years working in a professional development environment;
- At least 1 year of experience managing large technology engagements across the full implementation life cycle;
- A passion for digital and technology;
- Experience analyzing, conceptualizing, designing, building, and deploying digital solutions in complex technical environments covering digital marketing, digital content & asset management and e-commerce;
- Experience with full lifecycle application testing (functional, regression, performance, integration, etc.);
- Knowledge across various digital solutions such as Adobe, Sitecore, Salesforce, Hybris, ATG/Oracle Cloud, Endeca, IBM WebSphere, SOA, J2EE;
- Experience working in development teams using agile development methods such as Scrum;
- Drive and determination to continually learn new things and develop yourself into a world class digital developer;
- Ability to engage and manage mid-level client relationships (manager and senior manager level);
- A team player who enjoys working with others to solve problems and sharing knowledge;
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills (English + Dutch or French)
- A balance of logical problem solving and innovative thinking;
- Open to travel.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.