We are looking for a Senior/Expert Linux Engineer with proven experience in managing Red Hat Linux environments.
You will strengthen the System Operations team by maintaining our current Linux Server infrastructure and take a technical leading role in Linux/Infra related projects.
Your tasks will mainly consist of:
- Assist in daily operations on Systems like deployments, maintenance, patching, upgrading, securing, …
- Manage, maintain and optimize the existing Linux environment
- Participate in an on-call 24/7 support team
- Assist in designing and implementing an overall Alerting and Monitoring Strategy for Linux environments
- A Senior Linux Engineer with proven experience in a similar position (min. 3 years)
- You have in-depth knowledge of:
- RedHat Enterprise Linux (incl. Sattelite)
- Security hardening & patching
- Ansible Scripting
- Webservices/daemons (e.g. Apache, Tomcat, …)
- Accompanying web/application technologies such as ElasticSearch, Logstash,
- Knowledge of MySQLDB, Oracle DB or SyBase is a definite plus
- Prior experience in supporting Dell and/or HP Hardware platforms is a plus
- You are fluent in Dutch or English.