For 15 years, our company, leader in mobile Unified Communication solutions, has built a unique platform providing services to major operators (Proximus, Orange and Colt), enterprises (Colruyt, ...), public institutions (Smals, IRISnet, Belnet...) and defence and space companies (Airbus defence and space, Astrid). After the introduction of its patented cloud technology, Escaux is now building a Cloud infrastructure in order to continuously offer its latest innovations. If you think you can take up the challenge to bring new ways of communication to the mass, please apply to join us!
In order to support its growth, Escaux is looking to hire a Cloud Development & Security Engineer.
You are part of our Research & Development team and are responsible for the development of smart communication tools and the evolution of the Escaux Cloud Platform with a strong focus for cloud security. You contribute to one or more virtual team in a dev/ops approach on a day-to-day basis.
As Cloud Development Engineer, you are responsible for:
- End-to-end product development implementation
- Product Engineering
- Training and handover of the product to the service team
As a Security Engineer, you are responsible for:
- Reviewing, implementing, updating and documenting companywide cloud security policies and procedures
- Providing leadership, guidance and training to the R&D, the service team and the product owners when comes to cloud security
- Managing security audits and vulnerability and threat assessments, and directing responses to network or system intrusions
- As a problem solver, you like to find the most pragmatic roadmap to rollout secure software and architecture needed for Escaux’s customers.
- You are an engineer in information technology with experience in delivering cloud applications (API, backend implementation, security, scalability …)
- You have up to 5 years’ experience and are eager to learn from senior colleagues
- You are used to work in a Linux environment and have a general interest in Open Source software
- Knowledge of open standards like SIP, WebRTC, and mobile OS is a plus and you are eager to develop further your expertise in telecommunication
- You have network and security knowledge
- You are a developer who is language agnostic and you see the language as a tool, not as a goal.
- You speak English. Fluency in French or Dutch is a plus
- You're willing to be a player in a no-nonsense environment of a fast-growing company
- You focus on making a product the customer loves
- You see product development in a broader scope where software development is part of the solution
- You are a problem solver
Our offer ?
- An exciting environment where you will learn how to develop software and products in a lean and mean manner. Everything is temporary and fast moving these days and this also impacts the way products and software are being developed. Escaux strongly believes in disposable, lean and mean software development. Our product development is agile and we adapt the scrum methodology to our demanding business
- The opportunity to develop your competencies
- A competitive salary package, including a company car, mobile and laptop.
- A fun and welcoming team
Interested ? Apply now !