Robert Half Technology is currently recruiting a System Engineer for a fast-growing stock-quoted company in Mechelen.
Our client's activities across Europe are successful thanks to the highly motivated staff, a unique technology base and a strong financial position.
The scope of responsibilities for this job include:
* You will report to the IT Manager and will be part of an IT infrastructure team of 4 people. Every person in the team has a broad role, ranging from hands-on IT support to system engineering tasks and project work
* Together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for supporting, documenting, monitoring and maintaining the complete IT infrastructure and architecture in close operation with the Information System (IS) team
* In the first months, your focus will be on IT support in order to get to know the company and IT landscape. Afterwards, you will be actively involved in IT infrastructure projects and 2nd/3d line tasks. The company will take into account your domains of interest. Possible projects are Office 365, improved data security, Mail exchange migration, database management, network management, etc
* Furthermore, you will install and maintain client software, drivers, patches and upgrades
* You deliver high level support (including remote support activities)
* You will work in a small international team that provides IT-based services to all employees across the company (for the different locations)
* You have a Bachelor degree or equivalent through experience
* You have at least 1 or 2 years of relevant experience
* You are assertive and stress-resistant
* You are able to handle multiple issues at the same time
* You can easily adapt to new circumstances and technologies
* You are solution oriented, proactive and client focused
* You speak English fluently
* You have most of the following technical knowledge:
* Thorough knowledge of support in a Microsoft server environment (Win2008R2, Win2012, AD, DHCP, DNS, …)
* VMWare Infrastructure.
* MS Exchange.
* MS SharePoint.
* Backup and DR solutions
* Desktop support (Windows 7, Windows 10).
* Firewalls and VPN.
* Routing and switching.
* Storage systems SAN.
* Basic knowledge of Linux.
* An attractive job in an international, growing Biotech company
* You will work within a flexible team with experienced colleagues, providing unique opportunities to learn new things
* You will work independently, yet coached by your manager when needed
* You will have a broad scope of activities in terms of technologies and applications We offer a competitive salary & benefits package
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :