Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
Within our Risk Advisory practice in Zaventem we are currently looking for a (m/f):
Senior Consultant IT Risk & Advisory
Interested in business financials, and in IT?
Feel sometimes like Sherlock Holmes?
Looking for an ideal combination?
Perfect! We need you!
Why you get out of bed every morning
We build the bridge between financial auditors and IT.
The financial auditors verify the financial statements of our clients. But those financial statements are always generated from IT systems. So in order to know whether the financial statements provide a true and fair view on reality, our team audits the IT systems.
Key topics are:
- Who has powerful access to applications, databases and operating systems? Is this appropriate?
- Who is authorized to put new software versions and configurations into the production environment? Can they fool around in the system? Is this aligned with business willingness?
- Why and how do new joiners obtain access to systems? Is this appropriate?
- Are the access right of leavers removed in time? How? Show me!
- Are backups taken in an effective way so the risk of data loss is managed appropriately?
If you are keen on finding issues and solutions on these topics, with a cool team of bright and well trained experts, in close collaboration with top clients across industries, then our team is the ultimate place to be!
As a Senior Consultant IT Risk & Advisory you will be responsible for delivering challenging IT Audit & Advisory projects. Our clients are top notch in their industries. You will be part of an enthusiastic team of bright minds and you are in charge of coaching junior team members. We have big dreams and we expect you to have the same!
You get excited from:
- Identifying IT risks to enhance our client’s business value and effectiveness
- Performing in depth information technology audits covering business processes, applications ( SAP and other ERP’s) and technology infrastructure
- Before and/or after a merger, determining whether the systems meet the business requirements effectively
Not enough to light your fire? Don’t worry, because you will have the opportunity to also work on:
- Assisting and advising with the implementation and operation of an effective IT organization an processes by aligning IT with the business objectives of our clients, using frameworks such as COBIT5 and ITIL
- … and many more
You will do all this while embracing and living our purpose and values.
Apply now and find your fit!
- You have 2 to 6 years of experience in IT advisory projects so you’ll (almost) never get fooled.
- Highly developed project management skills? Check!
- Strong academic background? Sure, you have a master degree.
- You are a fluent communicator in English and in either Dutch or French.
- Delivering top quality service to clients puts a smile on your face.
What’s in it for you?
- A challenging, high-tech and innovative environment where we tend to ‘walk the talk’. You will quickly learn to appreciate our open door culture.
- Working in an environment where diversity is key! We offer diversity in projects (both content as duration), industries and work environments (the office, client sites and other countries). On top of all this, you will be working in a multicultural team with different backgrounds and expertise.
- We enjoy to continuously make you better. In your development we will invest (you do the rest).
- Working in different industries such as life science & healthcare, financial services and the public sector. Or, on the contrary, become an expert in one of those industries.
- An interesting, tailor made career track with real growth opportunities.
- Working in our brand new Gateway building at Zaventem Airport, where the paint is still wet.
- A competitive salary package with lots of fringe benefits.
Sounds good? Let’s discuss!