Robert Half Technology is recruiting a (m/f) Hands-on Navision Project for an international industrial group with its headquarters based in Antwerp.
The company employs about 3500 people both in North America and in Europe. They have major operations in Antwerp.
This role will initially focus on European Navision ERP deployment and upgrade projects working directly with key business leads.
The underlying ERP platform is Microsoft Navision with a roadmap to deploy Navision in about 8 businesses across 4 different countries with a total of +300 users.
You will work closely with the Navision ERP Business Process Owners, Business Analysts from other functions, IT Management and 3rd parties to ensure the project progresses along agreed timelines and meets the key business requirements and success criteria.
The scope of responsibilities for this job include:
* Lead or participate in the design, testing and acceptance of the Navision ERP solution including documentation of user requirements, provide input into solution development, writing of test scripts and participation in test script execution, provide user training.
* Lead or participate on deployment of the Navision ERP solution across different functional domains.
* Initiate, lead or participate on future enhancement or upgrade projects from conception to implementation including interacting with internal architects, and/or 3rd party Systems Integrators.
* Manage and lead troubleshooting and support activities, interdependencies and escalations within the Navision ERP, its integrated systems owned by different IT teams, or managed by 3rd parties
* Develop/update materials for training end/key users; i.e. appropriate system process documentation, procedures and/or work instructions
* Identify continuous improvement opportunities
* Some travel within Europe locations will be required, estimated 20%
The requested qualifications for this job include:
* Min. 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst or Project Lead, on projects preferably in the manufacturing and/or distribution industry
* Proven experience of Order Entry, Customer Service, Order Fulfilment, Purchasing and Logistics
* Comprehension of the financial processes in an ERP
* Experienced with the Microsoft Navision application
* Experienced with software development lifecycle methodology
* Proven background with guiding business users on solutions leveraging industry best practices
* Bachelor or University degree
* PMI-PBA certification is an asset
* Ability to present information clearly and concisely
* Collaboration facilitation skills e.g.: activity identification, process mapping, ideation, retrospective
* Ability to handle multiple priorities
* Excellent knowledge of English, Dutch and French is required
* Ability to learn quickly and work effectively with different cultures and resources on different locations
The job offer includes:
* A challenging international Project role with a lot of variety
* A global employer which is a key player in its industry
* A very complete salary package including a company car
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :