Project Architect - req1736
Proximus is the leading telecommunications company in Belgium and a market leader in a number of areas, including fixed-line telephony services, mobile communications services and broadband data and Internet services.
For each project, the Project Architect works in close collaboration with business requestor, domain experts and project manager to define end to end solution architecture.
* Understand, Analyse and challenge the business needs.
* Elaborate the end to end Solution architecture in close collaboration with the IT delivery teams taking into
account business (functional) and operational (non-functional) requirements.
* Collect & evaluate the estimates in close collaboration with the delivery domains
* Support the solution development, testing and implementation.
The project architect drives the solutions of the future!
* Do the first evaluation of the business request and determine a high level solution & costs intake process)
* Understand the business needs to be able to help the requestor to formulate his requirements.
* Assist when necessary other project architects and share your experience with them in specific sessions.
* Support the test managers to define the testing strategy & scenarios Participate to roadmap elaboration
in collaboration with enterprise and domains architects
* Engineer in Telecommunications / IT or equivalent by experience
* Be acquainted with the application architecture in the BSS/OSS
* Strong analytical skills Open minded and creative
* Result oriented
* Excellent communication skills
* Able to negotiate in order to resolve conflicts and drive to decisions
* Very good written and verbal knowledge of French or Dutch and English is needed.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.