Robert Half Technology is currently recruiting a Business Intelligence Engineer to join a dynamic company active in the Medical field.
Our client is a worldwide leading brand in their field. The company has witnessed tremendous growth over the past years.
As a Business Intelligence Engineer, you will be an important part of the Business Intelligence Service Center of the Group . You will design & develop Qlikview data models and dashboards to support business needs. The ideal candidate will have Qlikview experience, however other relevant BI coding experience (Cognos / Business Objects / …) with a willingness to learn Qlikiew/QlikSense will be considered equally.
Hereunder your responsibilities in a nutshell:
* End-to-end design & development of Qlikview/QlikSense data models & dashboards built from data warehouses, according to coding best practices;
* You will improve existing data warehouses, assisting in listing specifications for and validating of new data warehouses;
* You will participate in business requirements and design review sessions with key users from all sites within the group;
* You will be responsible for the publication of applications to an enterprise Qlikview/QlikSense environment;
* You will participate in design workshops, providing technical insight and knowledge;
* You will create and maintain technical design documentation;
* You are open to occasional travel;
* Training of end-users;
* You will perform all tasks in accordance with ISO and JSOX quality requirements and taking the company's values into account.
The ideal Business Intelligence Engineer:
* You have experience in developing in Qlikview or similar BI solutions (Cognos / Business Objects);
* You have strong User Experience/Design Skills;
* You have experience with a code change system;
* Proficiency in SQL;
* You are a fast learner with strong analytical and problem solving skills;
* You have excellent communication skills;
* The working language is English, knowledge of German / French / Dutch could be beneficial but is not required.
What's in it for you?
* You will be part of a leading brand within an organization that is definitely challenging;
* You will work in a very attractive work environment;
* You will be empowered and provided with the resources needed to develop your professional skills;
* You will get training & certification in Qlic Developtment;
* Your hard work will be rewarded with nothing less than 32 vacation days;
* You will receive a full salary package including:
* Company car
* Group and Health Insurance
* Meal Vouchers
* Mobile Phone
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :