Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. We have a strong technology practice.
Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
We are looking for an IT Application and Integration Architect to join the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) team in Deloitte's consulting practice. As part of ECM implementation projects, we design the application architecture and we support our clients to integrate ECM technologies with ERP, MS SharePoint, Robotics and other Enterprise Applications.
We look for candidates that have min. 2 years of experience in the design and integration of web applications in a larger Enterprise Application landscape.
ECM projects are often a mix of advisory, IT design, technology delivery, functional activities and change management. We typically work from the Deloitte offices in Zaventem or at client premises; most of our projects are delivered at large organizations in Belgium and surrounding countries.
We focus on market leading technologies like SAP and OpenText software, so any technical experience with this software is welcome.
- Technical application design: define systems strategy and application landscape, develop systems requirements, design, prototype, test;
- Integration of ECM applications with ERP;
- Develop and customize process integration and UI.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the design and integration of web applications in a larger Enterprise Application landscape;
- Experience with enterprise solution delivery in teams of 3-5 members;
- Bachelor or Master degree in a technical domain;
- Experience and understanding of typical ERP and ECM business processes is considered as a big advantage;
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Communication in an structured and knowledgeable manner, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks;
- You combine both functional and technical expertise to translate client issues into ECM solutions;
- You have a hands-on mentality;
- You are flexible, pro-active and a team player;
- Open to work in an international environment and to travel for short international engagements;
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch or French with a good basic knowledge of the other language.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning on ECM/OpenText technologies;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.