You work in the Innovation & Automation Technology Delivery team. This department aims to automate manual and cognitive processes as well as to propose innovative technological solutions to disrupt current processes.
You are a senior developer within the Cognitive Automation team, which uses artificial intelligence to solve problems that conventional robotics does not allow. You therefore work closely with the robotic automation team to identify and collect the needs of operational lines.
You establish common integration layers to facilitate the implementation of new use cases. You are involved in Proofs of Concept and are responsible for their industrialisation and production.
As a Cognitive Automation Senior Developer, you:
- Like to question current processes and propose new technologies as a response; - Want to participate at the source of AXA's technological transformation and be a pioneer;
- Participate in a workshop with operational managers to identify documents whose information could be extracted automatically;
- Work with a Data Scientist on a classification model using Natural Language Processing to separate minor accident cases from serious cases;
- Talk with a start-up specialising in Machine Learning to understand how it could help AXA automate decision-making in the context of opening a policy;
- Create with an architect a plan for a new API to allow the industrialisation of the extraction of information from AXA documents.
As a Cognitive Automation Senior Developer, you have:
- A Master degree in IT or equivalent;
- Between 3 and 5 years of experience in IT (preferably in development);
- Deep and practical knowledge of Machine Learning and its current capabilities;
- Very good knowledge of English (knowledge of French or Dutch is an asset);
- Able to evolve at the intersection of the business's needs and the technicality of new technologies.
And you are also:
- Capable of creating concrete solutions, no matter what obstacles there are;
- Analytical and you can solve complex problems;
- Able to identify the best people to help you in your task;
- Pragmatic and used to quickly deliver effective solutions that meet the real needs of the business.
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA is market leader in the insurance sector in Belgium, with a strong presence in financial services as well. Did you also know that in Belgium nearly 3 million clients put their trust in us at all crucial moments in their lives? No matter what happens, we are always here for them, today and tomorrow! That is why we constantly reinvent ourselves and thus our Way of Working focuses on welfare, diversity and inclusion. And on your talents, on your experience. Discover what we mean.
WHAT WE OFFER
An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…
1. Our inclusive and diverse policy: See what we mean by ‘I can be me’.
2. Development and support: a welcome day, ‘Learning on the Job’ and a broad range of courses, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
3. Our ‘New Way of Working’: working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home part time and organising your day autonomously.
4. Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-ups, vaccinations, psychosocial support.
5. A salary package standing out in the market: Besides your gross salary you choose, according to your needs, from the attractive advantages in our cafeteria plan, and benefit from fully refunded commuting, discounts on our banking and insurance products. And of course, at AXA, you receive a competitive and extensive insurance package.
Explore your new workplace https://youtu.be/Bc-r3i8G4s8