Contribute to Orange Belgium’s best customer experience !
Orange is a bold challenger on the Belgian telecom market. We count more than 3.3 million residential and B2B customers. We offer mobile, fix, internet & TV solutions on the Belgian market. As an innovative company focusing on the customer care, we are looking for service minded talents able to offer that extra mile for our customers. Maybe are you the skilled profile we are currently looking for!
Want to know more about Orange? Click here.
Then you might be glad to know that we are looking for a passionate Webcare Specialist to join our Customer Experience Department.
Log into the next step of your career!
As Webcare Specialist you :
- Answer on a spontaneous way to all our incoming messages on Facebook & Twitter
- Interact with our social community (mainly Facebook & Twitter). During these interactions, you are an Orange Ambassador by helping the customer and promoting Orange.
- Transpose complaints in a positive result and answer to our customers on all their questions with a smile
- Put the customer first by providing a personal service and by maintaining constructive contacts and detect churn risk and take the necessary actions to avoid it. In this context you also determine the best offer linked with the customer needs
- You adore written communication ! Excellent grammar & spelling in your own mother language is required and a very good level in the second language
- You apply the right tone of voice for Social Media communication. Social media is a team of +/- 15 persons, all motivated and creative … hope you too !
- You show your engagement by being an Orange Ambassador
- In mindset and sometimes also in working hours you show a flexible attitude
- The customer is in the heart of all your actions
- We are working in a fast moving business where an interest in new technologies and fast learning are assets
- You welcome changes with open arms
- “Together we can do better !” is your daily motto !
Inspired? send your CV to OrangeSC@unique.be.
If there’s a match in the making, you will be invited for a first interview. You will start as interim with option CDI after 6 months