As a Delivery Assistant, you provide full operational support to our Business Applications team. The BA team is a group of experts that develop and implement ERP solutions for our clients in a project approach.
In this role, you will be involved in all stages of these projects, providing operational support and making sure that all processes are followed correctly.
In short, you will manage the correct use of the tools our consultants use for tracking their time, costs, delivery status, invoice analysis and general reporting.
You are also responsible for expense management, planning files, invoicing, invoicing follow up, time sheet processing and recurring reports.
On a regular basis, you will also travel to the client’s site in order to keep track of the projects from a local point of view.
You train new joiners in the use of these tools, help experienced users correct mistakes and create new processes that improve the operational activities.
- Above all, you are a quick learner with a high level of autonomy.
- A first experience with multi-level operational support is a big plus.
- Administration and handling quickly changing priorities are part of your strengths.
- As you can imagine, strong communication skills, detail-orientation and customer focus are important in this role.
- Language skills should include fluency in Dutch & English (also written) with at least a working knowledge of French.
- Since you will have to travel to client’s site on a regular basis, you own a driver’s license.
- An interest in IT-projects would help you understand our activities, but is not a necessity.
What we offer
We offer a temporary contract with the possibility of discussing your future ambitions within Avanade at the end of this period.
We offer a broad insight in the world of IT projects, with multiple contacts, a chance to train your language skills and a challenging role.
Already interested? Contact us!