Be part of our Network team - “Fiber, connecting 5G with unlimited capacity”.
- Manage fiber deployment/build for internal and external clients, as well as the scope of work & associated budgets per partner. Define fiber network architecture and topology and conduct network audit on fiber networks, verify data consistency & conformity to fiber deployment guidelines, make sure databases are up to date and report on the progress and acceptance. Liaise with competence center to have a correct reconciliation between fiber deployment and Network build databases.
- Scope of work: fiber networks owned and managed by Orange Belgium (OBE) & its affiliates in Belgium & Luxembourg countries.
As Domain Architect Fiber Deployment you
- Act as Fiber Deployment Project Manager for all fiber connectivity projects of IRISNET
- Manage fiber deployment of customer connections & coordination works
- Operational follow-up (Performance, SLA, BOQ, Invoicing, Deliverables,…) of fiber build contractor
- Provide regular status reporting to IRISNET & line manager or directors of OBE
- Act as Fiber Planner & Architect for all fiber related projects of IRISNET:
- Define Fiber network architecture, topology
- Carry out where needed HLD, LLD, budgeting, scope of work for all fiber projects based on current fiber footprint & IRU swap agreements
- Prioritize different projects in order to have timely delivery
- Manage Fiber connectivity databases : responsible for databases reliability & update.
- Define future use of fiber network (new technologies watch and study integration into current network)
Your specific expertise
- Understand database activities related fiber networks
- Acquainted with fiber networks (planning and build activities)
- Acquainted with OADM, WDM, Repeaters, Splitters, cable, copper or other access transport technologies (xDSL)
- 3 years of project management experience in telecom environment
- Knowledge of basic office software programs is a must, basic knowledge of AutoCad software is a plus.
- You have a university degree (in engineering) with good overall IT or Telecom-knowledge.
- Very good planning & organization skills needed for interaction with internal & external clients
- Able to handle the complexity of cross-domain projects
- Good communication skills in order to defend your point of view
- Team player
- Able to set up an efficient and result driven collaboration with people from all levels in different areas
- Fluent English, with at least 1 of the national languages (Dutch or French) spoken at a very good level. Willing to learn the 2nd national language.
Discover our offer!
You will make the difference in this highly innovative vibe. As a result, you will develop your full potential by working with highly skilled colleagues and through continuous training. Moreover, you can count on a highly competitive and versatile compensation and benefits package.
Oh, and one more thing : working here is fun. Ask our people, during one of our many team events and company get togethers.
Inspired? Please send us your resume and we will rapidly get back to you to invite you for further interviews.