!!!!! Manpower is looking for a Management Assistant in Brussels.!!!!
As an Executive Assistant you provide administrative support to the Chief Compliance Officer (and his team) and to the Chief Risk Officer (and his team). You will be responsible for a wide range of administrative and organizational tasks. This is a temporary position of 3 to 6 months.
- A to Z agenda management (appointment and meeting coordination, room reservation, organization of conference calls and follow up, …)
- Mail and email management (reviewing and processing emails and inquiries on own initiative and prioritize actions to be taken)
- Handle telephone calls: take clear messages, identify key persons to transfer calls, assess urgency and give appropriate answer to standard questions; follow-up to ensure a high level of client service is maintained
- Arrange internal and client meetings: schedule calendars, book rooms, prepare and send agenda of meetings, …
- Maintain records of meetings and ensure action points are followed-up
- Organize and follow-up on travel arrangements and documents (book flights and trains, reserve hotels, etc.)
- Keep databases up to date
- Prepare outgoing mail and relevant reports by using the correct templates
- Prepare presentations in PowerPoint, review existing presentations on spelling and lay-out or transpose flipcharts into PowerPoint slides
- Review proposals on spelling, lay-out and finalize it
- Minute-taking: be present at meetings and draft the minutes
- Manage the filling of documents
- Preparation of expense reports.
- You have obtained a bachelor-degree (languages or management assistant)
- You have a large experience as a management assistant
- You have a very good knowledge of French, Dutch and English
- You are experienced in Word, PowerPoint en Excel
- You are well-organized an have eye for details
- You are discrete and can handle confidential information
- You are pro-active and hands-on; motivated and flexible
- You are a team player but can work in an independent and autonomous way
- You communicate well and are assertive
- You like to work in a dynamic team and are not resistant to change
You will contribute to the mission of company: empowering their clients to realize their ambitions, today and tomorrow. With your expertise, fresh ideas and enthusiasm, you have a direct impact in realizing this mission, whether you are in a client facing position or a support role.
They believe that it is not the size of a company that makes it great, but its human values and people. They will make every effort to support you and to create an environment in which you can feel comfortable and achieve your highest level of excellence.
If you are interested in this position, can you send you CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.