Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
- Gain customer adoption by explaining or demonstrating how ServiceNow can help better manage their business and solve challenges.
- Understand customer requirements and translate these in a realistic and actionable solution that you can configure and implement in ServiceNow.
- Evaluate customer processes and work together with customer and Deloitte business stakeholders to improve these as part of the ServiceNow implementation.
- Be the go-to person for the ServiceNow platform, from implementation of new modules, functional testing, end user training and ongoing platform maintenance.
- Relationship management with ServiceNow, be up to date on new features and functionality, playing a key role in driving continual improvement.
- Align with stakeholders in the customer organization and drive change management.
- Master degree, or equivalent through experience, preferably with system administration, information technology or project management competence.
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience, of which at least 3 years experience in ServiceNow implementation and process design.
- ServiceNow GRC, VRM and SAM certifications are a plus.
- Industry experience with database concepts and system management.
- Knowledge of help desk processes, incident, problem and change workflows.
- Hands on experience with configuring, implementing and maintaining a system.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Structured and driven, excellent organizational skills.
- Analytical mind set, client and result oriented.
- Strong inter-personal skills and team player.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken), additional languages would be a plus.
- A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged.
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching.
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits.
- Real career opportunities.