Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
As a SAP Technical Solution Architect - Senior Manager, you will join our team of highly experienced SAP consultants to perform advisory and implementation services during all phases of a life cycle implementation, including business blueprint, realization, final preparation, go-live and support. You will assist your project manager in leading small and medium size teams and will deliver technical solutions with limited guidance. Therefore, you will be an expert in designing and developing integrated solutions, provide guidance and give focus to best practices and development standards to both team members and customer.
The SAP Technical Solution Architect - Senior Manager is expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
- Project Management: Lead team planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from management levels at the client; coordinate on-time qualitative delivery of work products; manage engagement risk;
- Client Management: Manage day-to-day interactions with client counterpart and management;
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top stakeholders at clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process;
- Practice Development & Eminence: Develop practical solutions; develop "point-of-view" documents; participate in public speaking events; participate and lead internal initiatives;
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing and learning process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff.
- 10+ years of relevant technical SAP consulting within the area of development, integration and infrastructure;
- 4+ years of experience in managing technical projectteams through all phases of the project lifecycle from scoping and planning to go-live;
- Ability to anticipate on the evolution of SAP products and corresponding technologies and provide expert advice accordingly;
- Ability to architect a technical solution and provide governance and technical recommendations to appropriate client managers;
- Ability to set standards, strategies and procedures across the lifecycle in the areas of application development and system integration;
- Ability to communication clearly and efficiently with client and implementation/integration team to clarify requirements and follow-up on the implementation.
A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
Opportunities for learning where needed;
An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.