One of our customers is looking for an Infrastructure and Operations Support Manager for a longterm mission in Wilrijk
Would you like to play a key role in delivering a high-quality IT infrastructure to the EMEA region?
A high-quality IT infrastructure is a must to stay competitive in an increasingly interconnected world. Our client´s digital journey continues, to enable them to run business at full speed. To ensure they can deliver this in EMEA, they are now looking for an Infrastructure and Operations Support Manager in Wilrijk Belgium.
This position reports to the EMEA Infrastructure & Operations Manager.
• Follow up on performance of the partners delivering the services around Server Hosting (Atos) and IAM (Atos & IBM)
• Follow up on the invoicing and cost.
• Develop a transparent, automated cross charging mechanism for the services in scope
• Together with the partners you will agree and follow up on improvement projects or actions if the delivery of the service is not in line with the expectations, considering the feedback from the specialist, support team and other demand & delivery leads.
• Ensure the demands and non-standard service requests are delivered in line with the required quality, the promised lead time and the right cost fulfilling the expectations of the requestors
• Report on the service delivery KPI’s
• Closely work together with the solutions owners and the specific specialist to further improve and develop the service delivery.
• Follow up on the project related to the Server Hosting and IAM delivery.
Manage the demand and delivery with the supplying partners on server hosting & IAM in the EMEA region
Close collaboration with Solution Owners for IAM & Server hosting
• Extended experience of successfully managing service delivery organizations.
• Strong management experience with a proven track record of leading teams.
• Prior experiences interfacing with executive level management
• Strong customer relationship management skills
• Proven track record of cultural awareness while collaborating with your peers in the other regions.
• A broad knowledge of the different technologies and available in the industry to give a good overall understanding of IT.
• Experience in effectively managing, motivating and empowering people
• Strong business acumen and internal knowledge of policies.
• Working knowledge of value and use of Standard IT processes and methodologies (i.e. ITIL, PMI and SDLC).
• Experience with organizational development, leadership development and performance management.
• Comfortable with working in a highly matrix global environment
• Ability to implement standards and operating metrics.
• University degree or equivalent experience.
• Fluency in English, spoken and written is a must; second language preferred
• ITIL Certification
• Technology certifications are a plus
• Prince 2 or PMI
Competency is more than ever a combination of knowledge, experience and attitude. Key behaviours of our candidate are:
• A customer centric individual who understands customers’ needs and seeks to fulfill or exceed expectations
• A team player and natural diplomat who interacts and unites team members, customers, all stakeholders
• A quality minded influencer that comes with solutions to make things happen and who can transform his mission into strategy, turn the strategy into action
• A methodic and structured achiever who can plan, organize, prioritize, assess, adapt and deliver the promise
• A resilient person who can cope with change in an ever faster moving digital landscape and who can spread this attitude of self-sufficiency
• An innovative "there is always a better way" person with a positive, flexible and responsive mindset who embraces and promotes the digital transformation (regardless of age)
• Open-minded with a global mindset, curious to understand and learn new perspectives
• A person who complies with our DNA => Commitment – Interaction – Innovation