Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
IT & Software Asset Management Sales Representative
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Deloitte’s IT& Software Asset Management services, the market and industry and the value Deloitte brings towards customers;
- Accountable for driving sales of the IT and Software Asset Management portfolio primarily in Belgium, expanding potentially to the Netherlands and Luxemburg;
- Engage with different key stakeholders across Deloitte and customer to build the IT and Software Asset Management business case;
- Identify, qualify and land opportunities to expand the IT and Software Asset Management footprint;
- Have a close relationship with the market to identify new opportunities and guide the Subject Matter Experts in their development and innovation efforts;
- Perform account management for existing clients.
- Proven experience in sales and business development;
- Strong network in Belgium. Netherlands and Luxemburg is a plus;
- Industry experience and subject matter expertise is mandatory;
- Structured and driven, excellent organizational skills;
- Client and result oriented;
- Strong inter-personal skills and team player;
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English (both written and spoken), additional languages would be a plus.
- A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching;
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits;
- Real career opportunities.