The Senior Datacenter Network Engineer is responsible for designing and managing our enterprise LAN, Internet and WAN environment.
For our DC migration project, we are looking for a DC network engineer with the following characteristics:
EDUCATION / SKILLS
- CCNP DC or CCNP RS
- Min. 5 years experience with enterprise networks (pref. large environments)
- Experience with SDN and its building blocks (VXLAN, ACI, Nuage Networks etc.)
- Experience with CLOS/Spine-Leaf DC designs
- Knowledge of VXLAN DC deployments (multipod/multisite)
- Strong routing background (BGP, OSPF and troubleshooting on these protocols)
- Experience with DC migrations, brownfield deployments and troubleshooting
- Strong analytical thinking and knowledge of procedures
- Experience and knowledge of server and storage infrastructure (vmware virtualisation, hyperv etc.)
- Experience and knowledge of Nexus 7000/Nexus 9000 (NX-OS mode) switching platforms
- Coordinate with the DC network architect and the DC team to deliver the new datacenters across multiple sites
- Troubleshoot issues that arise during the migration
- Work with the DC network architect to deploy new features on the DC
- Work together to plan new migrations on the new DC
- Discuss with different stakeholders about potential issues that might occur during the migration of specific loads.
- Provide solutions in case of technical/engineering issues.
- Hands-on engineering support during the migration & execution phase.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of scripting (Python/Ansible)
- Linux/Windows networking troubleshooting knoledge
An entry into an established International IT services company, with a competitive compensation package (company car, luncheon vouchers,...), and guided career development opportunities.
If you meet the above criteria and you are looking for a new challenge, we welcome you to send us a detailed resume and motivation letter to CCB.RECRUITMENT@COMPUTACENTER.COM