We are looking for a Linux System Administrator to start a mission at our client in Brussels on the 2nd of January 2020.
• You implement and manage IT infrastructure systems. (Linux Servers: Virtual and Physical, Oracle VM servers, Storage and backup)
• As a Linux System Administrator you will work in our Operations team.
• You analyse and troubleshoot problems and technical errors on these systems.
• You will setup and implement the Linux systems.
• You will setup and implement maintenance and support procedures for these systems.
• You propose and implement improvement actions which enable an optimal management and usage of our infrastructure.
• Daily management of our SAN Storage and backup systems.
• Each month one week on duty for the system we manage.
• You have an in depth knowledge of:
o Linux Red Hat, RedHat Satellite and Insight
o Oracle VM
• You have experience in:
o Shell Scripting and Python
o Ansible Tower/IPA
o OpenShift and Docker
• You have knowledge in the management of
o Zabbix monitoring
o Dell/EMC Networker, Rubrik and Veeam backup
o Dell/EMC SAN VMAX and Unity Storage
• You are an active team player which shares information in a spontaneous way.
• You are fluent in Dutch or French and you have a good working knowledge in English.