Are you a CISCO wizard?
Do you thrive in a big and international environments?
Then you may be our top candidate!
For an international client in Roeselare, we are looking for an experienced Network Engineer.
What will you do?
• As Network Engineer you will join the IT Infrastructure team within an international environment
• You set up and maintain the technical realization, installation, configuration of hard- and software in different projects
• As responsible for second line helpdesk, you offer support for incidents reported by the end-users, avoiding downtime for systems and interruptions to end-users
• You are on call for first line support outside business hours (1 week/month)
What are we looking for?
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in IT
• You are CCNA Certified
• You have at least 4 years of experience as a network engineer in large environments
• Relevant knowledge on routing/switching (Cisco) is necessary
• You are familiar with OS management (Windows), End-user management, Virtualization, Storage, Backup, Monitoring, Automatisation, Databases
• Good knowledge of Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a plus
What personality will thrive in this project?
• You are a team player with excellent communication skill
• You combine a high analytical intelligence with creative problem solving
• You are a fast learner and able to adopt new software easily
• You are resistant to stress and you love to work in a structured way
Are your Network Senses tingling? Do you see yourself in this position?
Don't hesitate, and apply now!
At Anankei, our mission is to match ICT consultants to the needs of the business world.
We accomplish this quickly and targeted with attention to the human aspect.
To us, the question 'Does this consultant fit in our company's culture?'? is as important to us as answering the specific technical profile request of the client.
What is the result of our unique approach?
Loyal consultants and very satisfied clients.
#network #CISCO #wecanhandleIT #ITjobs