Are you a passionate and curious Developer?
Are you interested in working for a big player in the energy sector?
Then you might be the one we are looking for!
You will maintain existing applications and implement new projects.
The development will be based on the requirements provided by the Functional Analysts, or you will analyse the needs yourself.
So you should be able to handle the full flow, from requirements gathering to support in production via development and testing.
You will develop according to the coding standards in place, respecting the well-defined software architecture and design.
You'll develop on different technologies (mainly .NET).
We expect the following technical skills/methods (minimum 3 years of experience in the following):
- C# / Python / Angular (>= version 2) / .NET Core
- OO Concepts
- RESTFUL API
- ORM (NHibernate, Entity Framework Core)
- Web development (Jquery, CSS, ASP .NET MVC)
- Dependency Injection
- DevOps (Continuous Integration/deployment - Monitoring - Feature Toggle - Application Insights)
The following is a plus:
- Azure (App services - Service Bus - AAD)
- Micro-Services Architecture
- Experience in the Energy Sector
- Curious and passionate, you do technical watch and dare to try new things to make your own opinion on the tools.
- A self starter, you work proactively and independently
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a good analytical and conceptual thinking
- You are a "teacher", you can easily and simply explain complex business or technical subjects
- You are open to code review and feedback
#Anankei #topjob #development #goldenopportunity