The SCCM Engineer will be part of the UDM (Unified Device Management) team that deploys, operates and supports SCCM environments for customers.
Task sequences, driver packages, applications, software update management and compliance management are his daily work areas, ensuring a quality deployment of a Windows 10 based workplace.
• Operational management configuration
• Updating and troubleshooting of a SCCM CB environment
• SCCM Operating System Deployment (OSD) - driver packaging/management
• Application and Package Management
• Monthly software update management follow-up and technical assistance
• Compliance settings management
• Interaction with customers & power users as 3rd line support
Personality and Values:
• Excellent team worker
• Communicative and assertive
• Methodical and able to treat several tasks autonomously.
• Very good troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Committed to quality by applying strict technical validation and quality assurance
• Customer minded
• Sense of responsibility and self-initiative
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent knowledge of System Center Configuration Manager. Notions of MDT are welcome
• Extensive experience in OS deployment with a focus on driver- and task sequence management
• Extensive experience in application packaging
• PowerShell is your friend
• Experience with Windows desktop management, up until and inclusing Windows 10
• Talking knowledge about modern workplace, Office 365 and Microsoft 365 are a definite plus
• Dutch & English with knowledge of French is an asset