For our customer in Brussels, we are looking for an helpdesk technician to perform1st/2nd line all-round support.
- handle incoming calls, questions and e-mails with questions from internal and external customers and around specific products for professional customers
- ensure the correct dispatching to the various technical departments
- inform the customer about the status of his request and the solution of his incident
- ensure that internal procedures and tasks to be performed are carried out as defined in the work instructions
- ensure a good follow-up of the interventions in the field
- report recurring problems
-provide support to colleagues to have a good impact on customer satisfaction
Shift work is part of the job! -> 24/7 service
Degree & Experience
- technical education in higher education or equivalent experience
- Office 365
- Good technical skills: LAN, WAN, ICT Services
- open and flexible
- team spirit
- flexible ( Service Desk Coordination provides a 24/7 service. Working in shifts is essential)
- Excellent communication & customer service skills are crucial for the role.
- Result oriented.
- bilingual dutch and french -> this is a must
- knowledge of English is an asset
What we can offer you?
This job gives the opportunity to grow on a technical & customer service point of view.
You can learn a lot around connectivity, ICT, network, applications.
6 months training is provided.