Business Development Manager Paas & Iaas (Cloud Champion)
Oracle continues to invest and work aggressively in the most complete Cloud Computing offering in the market. Selling SaaS, PaaS and IaaS. As part of this business growth we are looking to hire an exceptional CLOUD CHAMPION who can help us achieve our targets in this field.
This will be a Business Development Manager for the Belgium Market, reporting to the VP for Strategic products for South Europe, and will lead the Infrastructure as a Service (Iaas) & Platform as a Service (Paas) new Oracle offerings in this territory.
For more information regarding our Cloud offering please review this link: https://www.oracle.com/cloud/index.html
In this position you will lead Iaas & Paas new Oracle offerings for Database, Java, Business Intelligence, Documents, Integration in the Belgium market.
- Active member of the Europe Cloud Community and the Local Leadership Team
- IaaS & PaaS Booster within Belgium:
- Evangelization (internally/externally)
- Content Selection/Definition (sales plays)
- Sales Enablement
- Sales Strategy (Strategy, Priorities, Competition, Proposal, Contracts Advise)
- Customer Facing
- Demand Generation
- Forecast IaaS & PaaS (TCV, ARR) for the Belgium market
- Influence and enable the right level of engagement (resources, skills, best practices, exec sponsorship) by the sales teams
- Best Practices Implementation
- Responsible for setting the organization strategy, and direction to deliver the Objectives
- Drives flawless execution of IaaS & PaaS business plan using all the available sales channels: Field Sales, Oracle Direct and Partners
- Exhibits personal credibility & effectively manages internal & external stakeholders, customers & networks
- Maintains executive relationships in top accounts and with Partners
- Leadership ability, entrepreneurial attitude and a good team player and high performance team builder.
- Proven track record of executing sales successes & influencing complex deals
- Technologist. Understands Technology & Architecture
- Ability to lead, collaborate and communicate with stakeholders across Oracle’s lines of business
- High levels of energy, passion, creativity and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Proven experience on doing business on the Cloud
- Previous Sales Management experience preferred, but with some technical background
- Effective and visible leadership across different LoBs and BUs
- Strong organizational awareness and ability to maneuver across the different layers of the organization
- Successfully achieved demonstrable growth across multiple product lines
- University or Bachelors degree
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).