BENELUX Account Manager (Dutch speaker)
SMB Division (Small Medium Businesses) EMEA Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company, with double digit stock growth and revenue exceeding 1 billion US$. SMB EMEA is one of the TOP Business Development divisions of Gartner driving business relationships with
SMB clients sub 1bln USD revenue. Currently 75 associates strong and over-exceeding their business plans year on year, our aim is to continue growing this strategic talent pool.
We are recruiting for dynamic and creative Dutch speaking business professionals to join our successful and rapidly growing BENELUX SMB Business Development team within SMB EMEA, based at our European Headquarters, just outside London (Egham, Surrey).
Sales and Account Management role with world’s leading Strategic Advisory company providing world class training and unrivalled scope for career advancement to the successful applicant.
This position uses experience and knowledge to build relationships with clients and prospects on a C-level to ultimately drive sales, identifying customer needs, making recommendations, demonstrating knowledge and managing the delivery of value to our SMB clients in BENELUX including business trips to visit clients face to face.
Profile of Successful Applicant:
• Hugely driven individual with clear, ambitious goals, and ability to successfully track towards and achieve these (in and/or outside of work environment)
• Ability to connect high activity rate to achievement of personal, professional and financial goals
• Ability to quickly understand our client’s strategic goals and match up to Gartner’s capabilities through construction and delivery of compelling business case
• Entrepreneurially minded individual with positive mindset capable of converting adversity into opportunity
• Industry recognized structured training program
• Daily exposure to world leading analysts and research
• Uncapped commission – top earners make up to 3 times OTE
• Career opportunities in a global company – Field Sales, Management, Consulting as career paths
• European travel as required
• Winners Circle, Eagle luxurious rewards and all expense paid trips for those who qualify
• Excellent benefits (pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, seasonal ticket loan, relocation help and more…)
• Creative Multicultural and Fun working environment!
This position will allow you too use your people skills, business acumen, creativity, high ambitions and determination to advance in an international company to earn top income (our top performers earning 2-3 times On Target Earnings). We will provide excellent sales and business development training and mentoring to help you build your success and career platform. High performers will be given the opportunity to advance in their careers at Gartner through more senior sales roles, management or into the many other exciting business units around the world.